Zanessa @ the Kahala on Oahu

>> Samstag, 27. November 2010

Forget Black Friday! I JUST SAW VANESSA HUDGENS AND ZAC EFRON. THEY WALKED RIGHT PASSED ME. IM CRYIBG.

I just saw Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron. NBD

my hotel. They are also staying at the Kahala in oahu

so cute and so nice

hey were so friendly! They are staying at my hotel. They are at the Kahala in Oahu. I saw them leaving breakfast.

leaving breakfast at the hotel. Also working out together

asked them for a picture but they said they weren't taking pics today which I totally respected. We talked for 5 min!


Ran into Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens in the rain forest. Nbd. @MagdalenaAnn

Chillin' @the cove & saw Zac Efron & Vannesa Hudges here.. What a trip! & Now Sandy's.. Love this beach!!@mikeantolin


Source: zanessasweetheart.blog38.fc2.com

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP